Create a training
Drone Operation Center
You can setup a training for the people within your organization and team. There are two type of views. One is admin view which enable the user to see every detail of the training, including the trainees and their status and personal views; and approve completion. Training and Skills can be uploaded only via Operation Center.
In order to add a new training, you have to be in the desired team environment. This is easily done by clicking on your name in the upper left corner (the second one from above). This will open all teams you’re part of.
- In the bar on the left side of the screen, you’ll see ‘Training and Skills’ as one of the options. Click on this
- You’ll automatically land on a page with all training
- There are three tabs on top of the screen, including trainings that displays all the trainings that either you created or attended; To review that displays the list of the trainings that need to be reviewed by you; and My trainings that displayed the history of all the trainings
- To add a new training, click on the blue ‘New’ button in the upper right corner
- A screen will open, asking you to fill in the required information
- Add a title (mandatory)
- Add a description (optional)
- Add the category (optional)
- Select a role (mandatory)
- Select if the training is recurring. If so, select how often it has to be redone (mandatory)
- Upload a file (optional)
- Always make sure to click on save!