If you’re switching from the DJI app to the AirHub software, you probably have some old flights in the DJI app. Having all data in one software ensures you’ll still have a complete overview of all your previous information, so you no longer need the DJI app.
Drone Operations Center
- Ensure your DJI flights are uploaded to the cloud from the DJI app.
- Open the DJI app
- Go to settings and upload all your flights to the DJI cloud.
- In the AirHub dashboard, go to the ‘Logbook.’
- On the right-hand side in the upper corner, you’ll find the ‘Sync via DJI Cloud’ button.
- Click on it and log in with your DJI credentials.
- You can choose to save your credentials for future imports by clicking on ‘Remember Me’ below the password. This will save your information.
- If you prefer not to save your credentials for privacy reasons, simply don’t click on ‘Remember Me.’ Your credentials won’t be saved in this case.
- To edit or save your DJI credentials later, go to your profile by clicking on your name on the left-hand side, then click on ‘Connections.’ You can turn off the DJI toggle to delete your information from the AirHub servers or turn it on to remember your information.
- The synchronization process will start, and you’ll receive a popup in the dashboard when it’s done. You’ll see a red ‘1’ above the DJI import button.
- You get a popup in the dashboard when this is done, there will appear a red 1 above the DJI import button
- Select the flights you want to import into your logbook.
- Click on import
- If you have an individual account, your logbook items will immediately import with you as the pilot.
- If you have a team account, an additional step is required. Choose your pilot, payload operator, and observer for the flight.
- The flights are now in your chosen logbook environment.
- Be aware if you did this in your individual environment, it’s no longer possible to upload these flights to your team environment.
- If you imported the flights once, you can’t do it again to avoid having duplicate flights in your logbook.