In case you’re switching from the DJI app to the AirHub software, you probably have some old flights in the DJI app. Having all data in one software ensures you’ll still have a complete overview of all your previous information, so you no longer need the DJI app.
Drone Operations Center
- Make sure your DJI flights are uploaded to the cloud from the DJI app
- Open the DJI app
- Go to settings
- Upload all your flight to the DJI cloud
- Go to the ‘’logbook’’ in the AirHub dashboard
- On the right-hand side in the upper corner is the Sync via DJI Cloud button.
- Click on it and log in with your credentials from DJI
- Save your credentials If you log in with your DJI credentials and click on the button ‘’remember me’’ (below the password), your information will be saved and you don’t have to log in for a period.
- Don’t save your credentials If you choose to not save your credentials, don’t click on ‘’remember me’’. This way, your credentials don’t get saved in case of privacy. Your credentials will be deleted after you’ve finished your DJI import
- Editing saving credentials DJI
- Go to your profile by clicking on your name on the left-hand side
- Click on ‘’connections’’
- Turn off the DJI toggle, your information will be deleted from the AirHub servers
- Turn it on to remember your information
- The synchronization process will now start
- You get a popup in the dashboard when this is done, there will appear a red 1 above the DJI import button
- Click on the DJI Import button again in the AirHub dashboard
- Select the flights you want to import in the logbook
- Click on import
- Individual account: Your logbook items will immediately import to your logbook with you as the pilot
- Team account: An additional step is necessary. Choose your pilot, payload operator, and observer for your flight.
- The flights are now in your chosen logbook environment
- Be aware if you did this in your individual environment, it’s no longer possible to upload these flights to your team environment
- If you imported the flights ones you can’t do it again to avoid having double flights in your logbook