With an RTMP link, you can share your livestream with anyone who has a device connected to the internet. Phones, laptops, tablets, it doesn’t matter. This comes in handy when you have to work with third parties who aren’t part of your team within the AirHub software.
- Go to the Live Operations page.
- There will be two different types of session in the ‘Live Operations’, including Active Flights and Create Streaming Sessions
- Open a session by simply clicking on the name of the session from the list. You will be able to see all the live flights that are active at the moment
- Click on the Links button from the top-right menu
- Add details of the link, including the name of the link. Add access code, IP address and expiration date. Select the control access that you want and click on save button to finalize the shareable link.
- Copy the link and share with anyone who you want to see the livestream.
- Another feature is that you can easily disable the link by toggle button in the link list.
- In case you want to generate a link for any specific drone,
- Go to library and select the drone for which you want to create the link.
- This will open its detailed information.
- There will be a streaming link in the detail page. Copy the link and provide to any third-party observer to view the live stream of the drone flights from their phones, tablets, or computers.