Every area has its own advisories and warnings, and with Airhub, we can help you understand what each warning means. Keep in mind that for different maps (such as Altitude Angel or AirMap), there are different local warnings.
Drone Operation Center
Local advisories are available based on the location of the flight within mission planning. They provide you with insights into local regulations or warnings specific to the area, allowing you to plan your mission without any repercussions.
- Start a new mission in the mission planner. To do this, go to the dashboard and click on the blue “New Mission” button on the left-hand side.
- Fill in the mission details as usual. Draw your fly zone and add waypoints if applicable.
- Check the drop-down button on the left of the map area. This is where advisory information regarding the flight area is presented. Click on the drop-down, and it will list all the advisories for the respective flight area. Click on any option to access the details of the advisory.
Ground Control IOS & Android App
Both the Ground Control Android and iOS app display advisories similarly to the Operation Center.
- Open the Ground Control Android or iOS app.
- Zoom in to the area you’d like to fly or view the local warnings on the fly zone map.
- At the top of the screen, below the coordinates, you’ll see a warning field that displays all the local warnings and indicates how many of them there are.
- If there are local warnings, press on the drop-down button to reveal which ones they are.
- Press on the local warning you’d like to read more about to access additional details.