You can easily search for a specific location where you’d like to fly in both the Drone Operation Center and Ground Control Apps. This can be helpful when you have a specific location in mind and don’t want to select the area manually on the map.
Drone Operation Center
- Create a new mission in the Drone Operation Center. This will take you to the mission planning page.
- At the top-right corner of the screen, you’ll see a magnifying glass icon. Click on this icon.
- Enter the location you’d like to search for, and select it as your fly zone.
- Continue with your flight planning.
Ground Control IOS App
- When you open the Ground Control app, you’ll typically land on the “Flyzones” page. You can also navigate to this page by clicking on “Flyzones” at the bottom of the screen.
- At the top of the screen, near the coordinates, you’ll see a magnifying glass icon. Click on this icon.
- Enter the location you’d like to search for, and select it.
- Start your flight planning based on the selected location.
Ground Control Android App
Location search in the Android app is similar to the iOS app and the Drone Operation Center.
- Open the app that’ll automatically land on the ‘Flyzones’ page.
- At the top, you’ll see a magnifying glass next to the coordinates, click on this.
- Enter the location you’d like to search for and select it.
- Start your flight.