Create a training
Drone Operation Center
You can set up training for the members of your organization and team, and there are two types of views available:
- Admin View: In this view, you have access to comprehensive details of the training, including information about the trainees, their training status, and personal views. Admins can also approve completion of training.
- Personal View: This view provides users with a more limited perspective on the training. It may not offer as much detailed information or the ability to approve completion, as it is tailored for individual users.
Additionally, it’s worth noting that Training and Skills can only be uploaded via the Operation Center, which is the designated platform for managing and organizing training programs within your organization or team.
To add a new training, follow these steps:
- Ensure you are in the desired team environment by clicking on your name in the upper left corner (the second one from above). This will display all the teams you are a part of.
- In the left sidebar of the screen, locate and click on ‘Training and Skills’ among the options.
- You will be directed to a page that lists all training records.
- At the top of the screen, you’ll find three tabs:
- “Trainings”: Displays all the trainings that you either created or attended.
- “To Review”: Lists the trainings that need to be reviewed by you.
- “My Trainings”: Displays the history of all your trainings.
- To add a new training, click on the blue ‘New’ button in the upper right corner.
- A screen will appear, prompting you to fill in the required information:
- Add a title (mandatory)
- Add a description (optional)
- Add the category (optional)
- Select a role (mandatory)
- Indicate if the training is recurring. If it is recurring, select how often it needs to be redone (mandatory).
- Upload a file (optional)
- Always be sure to click on the “Save” button to save your newly added training.