You can always edit your profile information, including changing your password, email address, or name, in both the Drone Operation Center and the Ground Control App. Here are the steps for both:
Drone Operation Center
- Click on the “Accounts” tab in the left menu. This will take you to the Account settings page.
- Click on the specific information you’d like to change (e.g., password, email, name), and make the desired modifications.
- Always remember to click on the “Save” button to save your changes.
- In the dashboard overview, you’ll see a profile picture with information below it on the right side. Click on “Open profile” to access your profile.
Ground Control IOS App
In ground control app, you can only make limited changes in the profile.
- Go to the workspace from the bottom menu.
- Press on ‘profile’ in the top right corner of the screen.
- A new screen will open, offering options to either delete the account or log out. Choose the desired action and follow the steps accordingly.
Ground Control Android App
- Go to your Account in the bottom right corner.
- Press on ‘profile’, which is typically the first option below your flight information.
- A new screen will open, displaying various options such as ‘change profile’ and ‘change password.’
- Choose the desired action and follow the steps provided to make the changes.
- Remember to always click on “Save” to ensure your changes are saved successfully.