Follow-up on an incident
After an incident occurs, it’s important to review it and subsequently add a follow-up to document how the incident was handled, change the status to ‘completed’ if necessary, and optionally attach any relevant documents.
Drone Operation Center
The process for adding a follow-up can only be completed in the Drone Operation Center. Here’s how you can do it:
- In the left sidebar of the screen, locate and click on ‘Incidents’ among the options.
- You’ll be directed to a screen that provides an overview of all reported incidents. Select the specific incident to which you’d like to add a follow-up.
- In the upper right corner of the screen (next to the map), you’ll find a blue button that says ‘Add Follow-up.’ Click on this button.
- A new screen will open, prompting you to add a description. Adding a description is mandatory. Additionally, you have the option to change the status and/or add documents, although these actions are both optional.
- Always ensure to click on the “Save” button to save your follow-up.
Any added follow-ups will automatically appear at the bottom of the page, under the heading ‘Follow-ups.’ If you changed the status, you will see the colored box underneath ‘Add Follow-up’ change from ‘under review’ to ‘completed’ or vice versa.
By following these steps, you can effectively document and follow up on incidents in the Drone Operation Center.