How to read your logbook items
A complete logbook is indispensable in any drone organization. If used accordingly, it ensures you’re compliant and that you have a good overview of what flights are happening within the organization.
Drone Operation Center
- In the bar on the left side of the screen, you’ll see ‘Missions’ as one of the options. Click on this.
- There are three tabs on the top of the screen, including ‘Planning,’ ‘Logbook,’ and ‘Template.’ Click on the ‘Logbook.’
- You’ll automatically land on a page with all logbook items.
- Click on the logbook item you’d like to view the details of.
- On the right side, there is a filter option to filter out the specific flight in the logbook.
- You can also export either all flights or filtered flights as PDF or CSV. Click on the export button, which is the fourth one on the top right of the screen. Click on the respective option to create a PDF or CSV.
Ground Control App
Both IOS and Android app follow similar steps in accessing the logbook.
- Go to the ‘Mission’ tab in the app, which can be found at the bottom of the screen in the middle.
- There are two tabs, ‘Planning’ & ‘Logbook.’ Click on ‘Logbook.’ This will display all the flight history.
- Press on the flight you’d like to see more details of.
- A complete overview of the flight will open, showing information such as local regulations, flight details, which team it belongs to, and more.