With an RTMP link, you can easily share your livestream with individuals who have devices connected to the internet, such as phones, laptops, and tablets. Here’s how to create and share an RTMP link in the AirHub software:
- Go to the ‘Live Operations’ page.
- In ‘Live Operations,’ you will find two different types of sessions: ‘Active Flights’ and ‘Create Streaming Sessions.’
- Open a session by simply clicking on its name from the list. You will be able to see all the live flights that are active at the moment.
- Click on the ‘Links’ button from the top-right menu.
- Add details to the link, including the name of the link, access code, IP address, and expiration date.
- Select the control access that you want for this link.
- Click the ‘Save’ button to finalize the shareable link.
- Copy the link generated and share it with anyone you want to give access to the livestream.
- You can easily disable the link by toggling the button in the link list.
- To generate a Link for a Specific Drone:
- Go to the ‘Library’ and select the drone for which you want to create the link.
- This will open the detailed information page for the selected drone.
- You will find a streaming link on the detail page.
- Copy the link provided and share it with third-party observers to view the live stream of the drone flights on their phones, tablets, or computers.