Every area has its own advisories and warnings, with Airhub we can help you understand what each warning means. Keep in mind that for the different maps (Altitude Angel or AirMap), there are different local warnings.
Drone Operation Center
Local advisories are available as per the location of the flight within mission planning. It will help you to have a review of what local regulations or warning entails, so you can plan without any repercussions.
- Start a new mission in the mission planner. To start a new mission, go to the dashboard and click on the blue ‘New Mission’ button in the bar on the left
- Fill in the mission as usual. Draw your flyzone and add a waypoint mission if applicable.
- Check the drop-down button on the left of the map area. This is where advisories information regarding the flight area is presented. Click on the drop-down. It will list down all the advisories of the respective flight area. Click on any option, it will direct you to the detail of the advisory.
Ground Control IOS & Android App
Both Ground Control android and IOS app displays the advisories similar to the Operation Center.
- Zoom in to the area you’d like to fly or see the local warnings from on the flyzones map
- At the top of the screen, below the coordinates, you’ll see a warning field showing all the local warnings and will also display how many of them there are.
- In case there are local warnings, you can press on the drop-down button to show which ones they are
- Press on the local warning you’d like to read more about