Maintaining your drones, batteries, and equipment is mandatory by law. It ensures that everything is safe to use and will work accordingly. Besides being mandatory, it can also save you money. Performing maintenance on your drone is often much cheaper than having to buy a new one!
Drone Operation Center
- Select ‘Maintenance’ from the left menu.
- You’ll automatically land on a page with all scheduled maintenance.
- To add a new maintenance action, click on the ‘New’ button in the upper right corner.
- A screen will open, asking you to fill in the required information:
- Add the inspection name
- Select the asset
- Select the technician
- Add location
- Add notes, if any
- Select a checklist
- Specify the timeframe, in years and months.
- Usage in flights
- Usage in hours
- Click the maintenance item.
- View all the scheduled maintenance from the landing page of the ‘Maintenance’ tab.
- You can see the status of the maintenance action. A green one means that the asset has time left for the maintenance action, flight hours are left, and the status is open. If it is red, that means the maintenance action is overdue.
- Select any action to see the details of assets, any information, and documents attached to this maintenance action.
- To complete the maintenance action, select the ‘+’ button in the respective row. Add notes, mention costs, currency, and the completed date, then click on Continue.
- The completion will be saved in the history. You can also view the history of all the previous actions taken, and any notes added with the completion. Click on the history button next to the ‘+’ button.
- All the history will be displayed regarding this maintenance action