Maintaining your drones, batteries, and equipment is mandatory by law. It ensures everything is safe to use and will work accordingly. Besides this being mandatory, it can also save you money. Doing maintenance on your drone is often a lot cheaper than having to buy a new one!
Drone Operation Center
- In the bar on the left side of the screen, you’ll see ‘Maintenance’ as one of the options. Click on this
- You’ll automatically land on a page with all scheduled maintenance
- To add a new maintenance action, click on the blue ‘New’ button in the upper right corner
- A screen will open, asking you to fill in the required information
- Add the inspection name (mandatory)
- Select the asset (mandatory)
- Add a deadline (mandatory)
- Add the costs (optional)
- Select a currency (optional)
- Add the name of the technician (optional)
- Select a checklist (optional)
- Add notes (optional)
- Always make sure to click on save!
Ground Control App
- When you open the app, you’ll see the option ‘Library’ at the bottom. Click on this.
- Click on ‘Maintenance’.
- An overview with all your maintenance items will open, if you haven’t added any maintenance items, yet this overview will be empty. Click on the ‘+’ icon in the upper right corner.
- A new window will open requesting you to choose between ‘Drones’, ‘Batteries’, and ‘Equipment’. Choose the item you’d like to schedule maintenance for.
- Select the drone, battery, or equipment item you’d like to schedule maintenance for
- Fill in the requested information
- Always make sure to click on save