Adding media to your library can be helpful for multiple reasons. For example, when you took pictures during a specific flight, this can easily be saved and connected to the flight.
Drone Operation Center
Add a new media file to your library
- In the left sidebar of the screen, you’ll see ‘Library’ as one of the options. Click on this.
- Navigate to the ‘Media’ section by clicking on it on the left.
- This will display all the media uploaded in the Operation Center. Click on any media to view it in full screen. You can download the media to your computer and read through the information such as location, direction, altitude, and upload date.
- To add new media, click on the blue ‘New’ button in the upper right corner.
- A screen with all the media on your computer will open. Navigate to the media you’d like to add and double-click on it to add it.
- The media will be automatically uploaded.
Delete a media file
- Select the media you’d like to delete.
- In the upper right corner, you’ll see a trashcan icon. When you click on this, the media will immediately be deleted.