With waypoints, you can plan an exact flight route. This makes it perfect for locations which require a standard check-up.
Drone Operation Center
The Drone Operation Center lets you set the pathways of your drone flight while planning the mission.
- Start a new mission in the mission planner. To start a new mission, go to the dashboard and click on the blue ‘+ New Mission’ button in the bar on the left.
- Fill in the mission details. Draw your flyzone.
- Click on the third icon in the top left menu to start drawing the waypoint.
- Click on the map to specify the waypoints. Enter when you have checked all the waypoints. On the left side of the map, all the waypoints will be added with their complete details, including the waypoint type, coordinates, speed, altitude, and hold.
- If you want to modify any details of the waypoint, adjust the numbers in the respective waypoint in the left panel.
- Publish the Mission. All details of the waypoints will be saved in the flight plan.