All flights that are executed are mandatory to be logged. Before, DDC did all of this with paper. This came with quite some challenges. – It’s expensive to do it this way. All the paper has to be printed, and you need space to store this – A piece of paper is easy to lose – It’s hard to find one specific flight when you have so much paper, for one chimney inspection it can take 4 flights. – It’s hard to share data. If you, for example, have an incident it’s hard to share it with the ILT (CAA) when everything is on paper – Not all the data was fully coordinated. Coordinating information like the pilot, payload, coordinates etc. in one place was impossible. It had to be stored at 3 different places.
The software provides you with a full circle. Maintenance, logbook, documents from the pilots, documents of the drone, everything is easier in AirHub. I can’t find a tool like theirs.Juan Manuel Boschi, Dutch Drone Company
With the AirHub software, doing everything with paper was no longer necessary. Everything DDC needs is collected in one user-friendly, easily sharable software.
- All the information, like maintenance, logged flights, pilots etcetera, is in one place. It’s complete.
- The information can be accessed from anywhere with any device
- It’s cheaper to use AirHub than to have to print and store all the paper, that is otherwise needed
- The bigger the drone team, the harder it’ll be to manage. With AirHub this is not a problem, with AirHub it’s easy and fast
- It gives management a clear overview, it’s easy to stay up-to-date
- AirHub has amazing support. Any problem is solved very fast, the software is adjusted to the needs